Career Resource Center
Office Hours: Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To schedule an appointment: 559 325 5398
- Career/major exploration: Students who are unsure about their major and what career to choose receive personalized career counseling.
- Career assessments and resources: Students may take assessments on: personality, interests, values, and strengths to help them find a career that fits.
- Career Workshops: Workshops on choosing a major, creating a resume, successful interviewing and other helpful topics are given throughout the year.
- Access to Eureka: Eureka is a career research database that students can use to take assessments, research careers and find educational institutions offering training for specific careers.
- Transfer Literature: Transfer information is available for many UC, CSU and private universities.
- Meet with outreach representatives from universities: Students may schedule an appointment to see a university representative here in the career resource center.
- College Central Network: CCN is an online job board with local and national job opportunities as well as career and job search articles. Students may create a resume and portfolio for employers to see online.
- Helpful hints for successful job search and interviews: Pick up helpful hints on what to say, how to dress and learn what employers are looking for. You may also schedule an appointment for mock interview practice.
- Resume and cover letter review: Pick up guidelines for creating a good resume and cover letter and/or have your current resume reviewed.
Make an Appointment
- Are you undecided on a major?
- Do you need information on major and career options?
- Maybe you need to update your resume or practice for an interview?
- Looking for a job or want to meet with a career counselor about career options?
Visit the Career Resource Center in AC2-174>br> Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Appointments are required: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 559-325-5398
We are constantly striving to do better and we always appreciate your feedback. Complete our feedback form and let us know about your experience with us.