Substantive Change Proposal
Information regarding the recently submitted Substantive Change Proposal – Name Change to ACCJC:
• WICCC Substantive Change Proposal: Name Change (for the November 6, 2014 ACCJC meeting)
• Evidence Link (contains evidence referenced in Substantive Change Proposal)
The State Center Community College District board of trustees on October 10, 2013 approved the Clovis Community College Center Needs Assessment.
ACCJC has reviewed the Addendum to the Application for Candidacy and granted Candidacy status to Clovis Community College Center on March 6,2013.
The SCCCD board on October 2nd, 2012 approved the Clovis Community College Center - Addendum to the Application for Candidacy. The report was submitted to the ACCJC.
- Addendum to the Application for Candidacy
- Clovis Community College District Blackboard Follow-up site
- Reedley College Follow-Up Report to ACCJC - October 15, 2012
The SCCCD board on August 2nd, 2011 approved the Clovis Community College Center Self-Study for College Candidacy. The ACCJC evaluation team visited Clovis Community College Center on Oct 17-20 and these are their reports.
- ACCJC - Clovis Community College Center Letter February 1, 2012
- ACCJC - Clovis Community College Center_Comprehensive_Evaluation_Team_Report_12 06 2011
- ACCJC Preliminary Public Session Agenda 01-10-2014
- Reedley College Letter to ACCJC
- ACCJC - Reedley College February 1, 2012
- ACCJC - Reedley College Comprehensive Evaluation Report 12-04-11