The Foreign Language Program is comprised of lower division courses in Chinese, French, German, and Spanish, designed to prepare students for more advanced language study and for practical application in a work setting.
Instructors in the program may be native or non-native speakers and represent a diversity of cultural backgrounds and language learning experiences. What they do share in common is a passion for language learning and the knowledge and training necessary for conducting communication based classes in the language of study. Instructors guide students to practice and develop skills to be able to comprehend, speak, read and write within the cultural contexts of the language.
- Associate in Arts Degree in Foreign Language
- Associate in Arts in Spanish for Transfer Degree
- Chinese 1, 2 (Low and High Beginning Chinese)
- French 1, 2 (Low and High Beginning French)
- German 1, 2 (Low and High Beginning German)
- Spanish 1, 2 (Low and High Beginning Spanish )
- Spanish 3, 4 (Low and High Intermediate Spanish)
- Spanish 15, 16 (Low and High Intermediate Level Conversation)
- Social Services
- International Relations
- Translation and Interpretation
Want to know more about Foreign Language classes?
Contact Daniel Gutiérrez in AC1-184 │ (559) 325-5367 │email@example.com