Pharmacy Priority Application Agreement
The Clovis Community College (CCC) & California Health Sciences University (CHSU) College of Pharmacy (COP) Priority Application Agreement provides highly qualified CCC students who apply to the CHSU College of Pharmacy with priority review of your application and guarantee of an interview (but not admission) with the CHSU COP Admissions panel. California Health Sciences University was founded in 2012 and is the first university of its kind in the Central Valley. CHSU offers a local option for health care professionals seeking doctoral and continuing education programs to help remedy the shortage of health care services offered in the valley.
College of Pharmacy Priority Application Agreement
- First time college student who has not attended another college after high school (Individuals who have completed a bachelor’s degree are ineligible for this agreement)
- Currently enrolled student at Clovis Community College
- Completed a Student Educational Plan (SEP) with a counselor, identifying 8 of the 13 prerequisite courses to be taken exclusively at Clovis Community College
- Completed 5 of the identified CHSU prerequisite classes (Two must be science courses)
- Completed English 1A
- Earned a minimum GPA of 3.0 in all prerequisite coursework completed at the time of signing
- Chemistry 1A – General Chemistry
- Chemistry 1B – General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry 28A and Lab 29A
- Organic Chemistry 28B and Lab 29B
- Biology 11A – General Biology
- Biology 11B – General Biology
- Biology 31 – Microbiology
- Biology 22 – Physiology
- Biology 20 – Anatomy
- Psychology 2 or 2H – General Psychology
- Economics 1A or 1B – Macro or Micro
- Math 5A – Calculus
- Communication 1 or 1H – Public Speaking OR Communication 2 - Interpersonal Comm.
CCC & CHSU reserves the right to modify these terms
Call the Clovis Community College counseling office at 559-325-5230 and schedule an appointment with a counselor.