2019 Commencement Ceremony
The Commencement Ceremony will be available after the event on Facebook or YouTube
Instructions for Graduates
Commencement Location: CrossCity Church (2777 E. Nees Ave., Fresno, CA 93720)
- On Friday, May 24th-Graduation Day- arrive by 5:30 pm. Check in at the back entrance to the Kid’s Building at CrossCity Church - see CrossCity Campus Map
- Graduate parking is available near the check-in area. Please see attached map. Parking is free.
- Each graduate is allotted 6 tickets, which must be picked up at the Admissions and Records Office by Thursday, May 23rd at 12:00 p.m.-remaining tickets will be released at 12:01 p.m. on a first come first served basis.
- There will be a Class of 2019 group photo taken at 5:45 p.m. right outside the Kid’s Building. You must be in your cap and gown to be in the photo.
- Leave any personal items (backpacks, purses, significant others, etc.) with an audience member.
- Only graduates and staff are allowed backstage and in the graduate rooms.
- Decorations and/or writings on cap and gown are not allowed. This includes flowers and bling. Decorated caps and gowns will be removed.
- Please turn off all cell phones.
- Balloons, stuffed animals, and inappropriate behavior are not allowed. This includes noisemakers, air horns, and throwing of beach balls by you or your family members.
- Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will result in immediate removal from the ceremony.
- Once seat assignments are made, there will be no changes.
- If you were unable to attend rehearsal, you must arrive at the Commencement ceremony no later than 5:15pm to be assigned a seat.
- Your photograph will be taken by a contracted professional photographer as you receive your diploma on stage. Photographs will be available for purchase after the event.
- Graduation announcements, caps, gowns, and tassels can still be purchased at the CCC Bookstore. Bookstore Hours: Mon-Thur 7:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Friday 7:45 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
- On graduation day, the college Bookstore will be in the lobby of CrossCity Church at 5:30 p.m. to sell Clovis Crush gear and graduation items!
- If you are graduating with a GPA of 3.5 or above, you will be given a gold tassel. If you are graduating with a GPA of 4.0, you will be receiving both a gold cord and gold tassel. These items are only given to students that participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
- Ceremony will be available on FaceBook and YouTube after the event.
- Congratulations! You have officially #FinishedStrong!
For more information contact the Student Activities Office: 559-325-5243