Clovis Community College is FREE Regardless of Income
Enrollment fees waived up to four semesters*
- California resident & high school graduate
- First time college student**
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 units each semester at Clovis Community College (and/or any of the colleges/centers in State Center Community College District)
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at FAFSA.gov
*** or the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) at dream.csac.ca.gov****
* Awarded on a first come, first serve basis due to limited funds
** College enrollment as a high school student via dual enrollment does not count
*** For U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens
**** For AB540 eligible non-citizens
Questions? We are here to HELP.
Clovis Community College is #1:
- in completion rates for the Central Valley region
- in completion rates compared to similarly sized California Community Colleges.
Offering first-rate programs:
- Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADTs) to UCs, CSUs, Fresno Pacific University and more
- Career Technical Education training
- “2018 Champion” for higher education for exemplary work in awarding associate degrees for transfer
Clovis Community College is the college of choice for academic excellence, innovation, and student achievement.