Remember, we are here to help! Check out Hours and Locations for the various offices with friendly staff that are here to answer your questions. Don't be afraid to ask.
Follow our tips and tricks checklist for a great start to the Spring 2020 Semester
Visit the Welcome Tables
- The welcome center is located in AC1 close to the lobby area
- There will be student ambassadors on hand to help answer your questions
- Ask for a printed copy of your schedule
- Check out the campus map and find your classes early
Get your parking permit
Don't get a parking ticket!
- Learn about parking on campus
- Purchase your parking permits early
- Don't forget to display them clearly on your car
- Make sure you park in student stall only - don't park in staff stalls!
Purchase parking permit throughout the semester at:
- Admissions and Records in AC2-130
- Herndon Campus - main entrance
EXTRA locations to purchase during the first week of the spring semester ONLY:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Parking Permit Dispensers
We have added two parking permit dispensers at Clovis.
One is off the Behymer entrance and the other is off the International entrance.
The old one off Willow is still functioning.
Cost is $1.00 per day
Student stalls are not enforced in the first week only. However, please note, you will receive a ticket for not paying the meter in metered stalls, parking an auto in a motorcycle stall, parking in a red zone, unauthorized parking in a handicap stall, and parking in a staff stall without a staff permit.
- Be aware of road construction around campus
- Leave early to allow for delays
- Drive slowly and carefully on Campus
Get your books and supplies
- Visit the bookstore on campus and/or the bookstore website
- Check WebAdvisor and make a list of the books you need
- Visit the library. They are a great resource!
Still, looking for classes?
Check out the open class list for Spring 2020