Starfish Early Alert Program
What is Starfish Early Alert?
- Starfish Early Alert is a communication tool we are utilizing districtwide
- Starfish Early Alert supports student success, retention and completion by building community and facilitating improved communication between students, faculty, and student services
- Starfish Early Alert provides a convenient way to track your students and provide just-in-time interventions based on student needs
How does Starfish Early Alert Work?
- Items will be linked to your course roster or connection to a student in Starfish
- Starfish Early Alert uses Flags, Kudos, and Referrals to communicate students (when appropriate) and student services to create a team of support for our students
- The “Close the Loop” feature allows faculty to monitor the results of their early alert efforts
How do I start using Starfish Early Alert?
- You may access the system directly from your Faculty Portal
- Attend faculty training!
- Download Starfish Retention Solutions: Getting Started - Faculty and Staff
Resources and Training Materials
Tutorial videos, resources, and training materials are available on the CCC Starfish Early Alert Canvas Course.
For more information or assistance, please contact: