Career Resource Center
Office Hours: Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To schedule an appointment: 559 325 5398
- Career/major exploration: Students who are unsure about their major and what career to choose receive personalized career counseling.
- Career assessments and resources: Students may take assessments on: personality, interests, values, and strengths to help them find a career that fits.
- Career Workshops: Workshops on choosing a major, creating a resume, successful interviewing and other helpful topics are given throughout the year.
- Access to Eureka: Eureka is a career research database that students can use to take assessments, research careers and find educational institutions offering training for specific careers.
- Transfer Literature: Transfer information is available for many UC, CSU and private universities.
- Meet with outreach representatives from universities: Students may schedule an appointment to see a university representative here in the career resource center.
- College Central Network: CCN is an online job board with local and national job opportunities as well as career and job search articles. Students may create a resume and portfolio for employers to see online.
- Helpful hints for successful job search and interviews: Pick up helpful hints on what to say, how to dress and learn what employers are looking for. You may also schedule an appointment for mock interview practice.
- Resume and cover letter review: Pick up guidelines for creating a good resume and cover letter and/or have your current resume reviewed.
Make an Appointment
- Are you undecided on a major?
- Do you need information on major and career options?
- Maybe you need to update your resume or practice for an interview?
- Looking for a job or want to meet with a career counselor about career options?
Visit the Career Resource Center in AC2-174>br> Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Appointments are required: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 559-325-5398
We are constantly striving to do better and we always appreciate your feedback. Complete our feedback form and let us know about your experience with us.
Download the Career Resource Center Brochure