Transfer Services are here to help you prepare to transfer to a four-year university. We provide support and guidance through workshops, activities, events and one-on-one consultations. With 19 Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT) available for transfer to a CSU and the quality of our academic courses, students have excellent prospects for transferring into a four-year degree program at the university of their choice.
Location and Hours
The Counseling office is located in AC2 133 (325-5230)
Monday - Thursday 8am - 6pm
Friday 8am - 5pm
- Application Workshops
- Specialized Transfer Workshops
- TAG Appointments (UC Transfer Admission Guarantee)
- One-on-One Outreach Appointments
- Assistance with SEP (Student Educational Plan)
- HBCU Agreements (Historically Black Colleges and Universities)
- Transfer Day (October 2, 2019)
- Reserved Seat Agreement with CHSU (California Health Science University)Pharmacy
Make an appointment with a counselor in the student services office: 559-325-5230
Major Sheets are a useful reference to help keep you on track with your Student Educational Plan. Major are available for all CCC certificates and degrees, including the General Education options.