The Clovis Community College Tutorial Centers offer friendly and FREE peer tutoring in most academic subjects. Students can get help with course-specific assignments, concepts, or essays, as well as help with general study strategies that will serve students throughout their education.
Come in and see what tutoring can do for you! Learn More about What Services We Offer!
Clovis Community College Tutorial Center
The Tutorial Center is located in AC1-137.
10309 N. Willow Avenue
Fresno, CA 93730
Phone: (559) 325-5248
Fall and Spring Semester Hours
Summer Session Hours (Open may 28 -aug 1)
|Monday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
|Monday - Thursday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm||CLOSED|
Herndon Campus Tutorial Center
The Herndon Tutorial Center is located in Room 110.
390 West Fir Avenue
Clovis, CA 93611
Phone: (559) 324-6410
|Fall and Spring Semester Hours||Summer Session hours|
|Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm||CLOSED|
|Tutorial Center Coordinator||Stacy Rossemail@example.com|
|Faculty Coordinator for Math/Science||Carole Sullivanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Check out our monthly publication: Write Now!
Tutorial Center Mission Statement
- We enhance student learning and success by providing affordable peer tutoring in a welcoming, supportive, and challenging learning environment.
- We provide academic assistance for all students, appropriate to their needs, goals, and abilities.
- We help students and tutors become critical thinkers, creative problem solvers, and life-long learners.
- We partner with faculty, student services, and library staff to enrich classroom learning.
- We prepare students for successful future employment by teaching emerging and relevant technology use.
We run a peer-tutoring center which means that all of our tutors are currently enrolled at a college or university and have excelled in the subjects they tutor. It is our belief that peer-tutoring offers a way for students to get help without intimidation and to engage with tutors who are acutely familiar with the students' courses and college life.