Admissions and Records

You can apply to Clovis Community College through CCCapply, create an OpenCCC account: This is a statewide system.

While logged into your OpenCCC account, Start A New Application to apply to Clovis Community College.

For additional information on requirements see Applying to Clovis Community College.

New, returning, and transfer students who apply for admission will receive registration materials beginning in November for Spring semester registration and beginning in April for Summer/Fall semester registration.

Students may check their eligibility for registration by accessing WebAdvisor. Go to the Registration Eligibility link to view academic holds, registration holds, and your registration appointment date.

Register for Classes

The Clovis Community College High School Enrichment program offers students in the 10th, 11th, and 12th grades an opportunity to enroll in college courses and receive college credit. Exceptions to this policy are outlined in the High School Enrichment application.

California state law requires that each student enrolled in or applying for admission to a California community college provide information and evidence to determine his/her residence classification for tuition purposes. Review the residency requirements to determine if you are a California resident for purposes of attending a California community college.

You can order transcripts using the online transcript ordering services from Credentials Solutions.

Clovis Community College uses the five-letter grading system. Letters A, B, C, D, and P indicate passing grades; NP indicates no pass; F indicates failing. Units earned/allowed are awarded for grades of A, B, C, D, or P.


If your Name is incorrect on our records from an error on your application, or if your name has changed, you may experience difficulty in receiving transcripts or credit for your earned units, degrees or certificates. To ensure uninterrupted access to your records and accounts, please contact Admissions and Records at 559-325-5200 or email

Learn about the cost of attending college.

Due to COVID-19, the deadline has been extended to May 8 for spring 2020 courses only.

It is highly recommended that you discuss dropping a course(s) and/or changing to a P/NP grading option with a counselor to understand all implications these changes may have on your educational plan

Pass / No Pass Status Application Form