Guidelines for Online Tutoring
The Tutorial Center offers a convenient way for SCCCD students to receive FREE online tutoring. The Center uses Zoom an interactive videoconferencing online interface that allows students to share their desktop and documents.
- Each online appointment is 30 minutes long.
- Students may schedule one online appointment per day.
- Students are allowed five online appointments per semester.
- Computer or laptop with working microphone and camera
- Internet access
- For writing appointments, students should have all files they plan to work on ready to upload to Canvas.
- For math and science appointments, students should be prepared to take a picture of the question and upload it to Canvas. Students may also write out questions in the session using the drawing tool.
- Students should be aware that it might take a few minutes to get the session ready. Please be prepared to follow the necessary steps to enter a session.
Call us to set up an online appointment today! (559)325-5248