Active Minds Club
Part of Active Minds, Inc., we are a mental health awareness and education group on campus.
What are we not talking about? Let's start a conversation.
Benefits of Club Membership
- Improve your knowledge of mental health issues
- Learn techniques for building resilience to stress, anxiety and depression
- Learn and practice non-judgmental listening
- Receive a Certificate of Membership for attending at least 5 meetings or events
- Receive a Certificate of Leadership for serving as a club officer
About Active Minds:
“By developing and supporting chapters of a student-run mental health awareness, education, and advocacy group on campuses nationwide, the nonprofit organization works to increase students’ awareness of mental health issues, provide information and resources regarding mental health and mental illness, encourage students to seek help as soon as it is needed, and serve as liaison between students and the mental health community.”(Activeminds.com)