Supporting academic success among foster youth at Clovis Community College.
- Priority Registration
- Book Vouchers
- Cash Grant
- Credit to our Campus Cafe
- Monthly Gas card/Bus pass
- Lending Book and Laptop Library
- Specialized Academic Counseling
- Transfer Assistance
- Academic Progress Monitoring
- Community Resource Linkage
- Be a California Resident
- Receive Board of Governor's Fee Waiver (BOG) A/B or C with a $0 EFC.
- Established court dependency on or after 16th birthday (verification required).
- No older than 25 years of age at the time of acceptance into the program.
- Minimum 9 units of enrollment.
To apply please schedule an appointment with Next Up Counselor Laura Gonzales.