Mechatronics / Industrial Automation Courses
Short-term Career Tech Education (CTE) Program
Watch Education Matters: Clovis Community College and see how we are preparing our students for careers in manufacturing.
Obtain the skills to work as a technician maintaining electrical, mechanical, computer and control systems:
- MECH 2 Mechanical Systems
- MECH 3 Electricity and Electronics (AC & DC)
- MECH 4 Electric Motors - Controls
- MECH 5 Programmable Logic Controllers
- MECH 19V Work Experience
- MECH 23 Instrumentation and Process Control
- MECH 35 Industrial Communications Networks
- MECH 45 Industrial Automation Systems
Mechatronics classes are listed under the "Herndon Campus" class offerings in WebAdvisor.
Design, operate and maintain industrial automation systems.
Be prepared to:
Work for local industries that utilize these technologies, such as food production, petroleum production, fabrication, and logistics.
Key concepts include:
Application of electronics and computer technology to industrial automation systems, including instrumentation and control, industrial robotics, and process control systems.
Project Based Learning
Significant emphasis is placed on project-based learning facilitated by laboratory work.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Counseling Center | 559-325-5230