Wastewater Treatment Operator Certificate Program
- Gain knowledge and skills required to effectively operate and maintain wastewater treatment facilities.
- Water mathematic calculations required, algebraic topics, multistep calculations, understanding flow and velocity in relation to the motion of water.
- Solve problems and safety procedures required to work in the wastewater industry as required by current law and regulations.
- Preparation to take the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) Grades I, II, III.
- College Application
- Placement Test
Benefits of the Program
- Certificate Program in TWO semesters
- Career & Academic Counseling
- Prep for State Certification
Courses and Schedule
All evening classes:
- COUN-47-80479 3/14/18 to 5/17/18
- OT-17-80373 1/10/18 to 3/7/18
- WTG-106 80621 1/23/18 to 5/17/18
- WTG-114-80622 1/23/18 to 5/17/18