Educational Master Plan
These are especially exciting times. We moved forward expeditiously with the historic process of developing the college’s first 10-year Educational Master Plan, and during the process we enjoyed a great deal of discussion, feedback, and input. The process we used was designed to be collaborative, inclusive, and transparent. It is also data driven, relying on internal and external scans and quantitative and qualitative data. The process encouraged a wide range of input and suggestions, including new, different, and exciting ideas that help provide direction for the future. The many invaluable contributions from both college constituents and community partners have culminated in an inaugural Educational Master Plan that sets a clear course for our future.
The following were key stages in the Educational Master Plan development process:
- Listening sessions conducted on October 19 and 20, 2016.
- The college-wide planning retreat on October 21, 2016.
- Campus-wide online survey conducted: 194 students, faculty and staff responded to the survey.
- Constituent group approval of plan in January and February 2017.
- College Council approval of recommendation to the president on February 24, 2017.
- Board of Trustees approval on April 4, 2017