Services and Programs

Health Promotion and Wellness

Classroom Presentations

The nurse is available for classroom presentations on a variety of health and wellness topics including, but not limited to:

  • Health and Wellness 101
  • Stress Management
  • Improving Sleep
  • Cold/Flu Prevention
  • Depression and Suicide Prevention
  • Safe Sex
  • Safe Partying
  • Making Wise Choices
  • Birth Control - including the new, more effective methods

If you would like to schedule a presentation, please call the Health Office at 559-325-5318 or email the nurse at or the health office at

Services for Faculty and Staff

Limited Clinical Services

TB Risk Assessment Clearance Certification and/or Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Tests to fulfill district work requirements are provided at no cost to SCCCD employees and are paid for by the district. Student health fees are not used to pay for this service.


Staff and faculty can obtain initial first aid for work-related injuries at the Health Office, however, employee work-related injuries (including student workers who were injured while working) are cared for under the district's workers' compensation plan. Injured employees or their supervisors must contact the 24-hour "COMPANY NURSE" HOTLINE at 1-877-854-6877 in order to document the injury and obtain appropriate instruction and referral for medical care as needed.

Campus First Aid Kits

Health Services maintains first aid kits for staff and faculty use in assisting students. Campus First Aid Kits maintained by Health Services are housed in the following locations:

  • AC1-137 Student Activities Office
  • AC1-260 Administrative Office
  • AC2-148 Library
  • AC2-133 Student Services
  • AC2-130 Admissions and Records
  • Herndon Campus Front Desk

First aid kits can also be checked out to faculty and staff from the Health Office for campus sporting events or field trips. There may be additional classroom, program, or department first aid kits on campus that are maintained by other departments or programs. These kits are not the responsibility of Health Services.

Reporting Student and Visitor Injuries

For student and visitor injuries occurring on campus please complete the following form:

HS-400 Student and Public Accident Report Form (PDF)